Buku Tamu


ShoutMix chat widget

01 Juni 2009

The Secrets of A Smart High School Student

(Ditulis oleh : SYAMSUL ALI, Juara 1 International Physics Olympiade).

At home I only spend four hours a day on books. I manage my time well. Study is my first priority. When I study I don't want anything to disturb me. I don't watch TV show and receive an SMS and so on. Recreation is important, but it is not my priority.

In fact, I can study everywhere and anywhere. On the bus, for example, I can read our English novels.

In my school canteen, I practice my English with my classmates.

I can learn new English words while cleaning the floor.

When having lunch I always read today's lessons.

At night at 3 or 3.30 a.m I get up to study the next day's lessons.

At school I always ask some questions to my teacher to check what I have read. When I am asked to some assignments, I do them well. I always try to perform better than I am.

Sometimes I study together. Here we can share our ideas. I also often help my friends who are a bit slow. I never let my friends fail.

Finnally, I always prepare everything in my bag. Pencil, rubber, pen, note book, calculator, ruler, cutter, dictionary and books are always at my hand. So, I never spend much time on looking for them.


(Ditandatangani oleh Juara 1 International Physics Olympiade,

(SYAMSUL ALI)

1 komentar: